GeoBizOps.com ® is the “World’s Largest Small Business Aggregator” providing Organizations of all types & sizes an Online Meeting & Marketplace to “Launch, Grow and/or Jumpstart their Businesses & Non-Profits.” Our Members also save a substantial amount of time & money on everyday purchases while showcasing their Products & Services to Buyers globally.
We are looking for a qualified HR business partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors and with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
– Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
– Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
– Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
– Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
– Provide HR policy guidance
– Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
– Identify training needs for teams and individuals
– Evaluate training programs
– Suggest new HR strategies
Proven work experience as an HR business partner
Excellent people management skills
Analytical and goal oriented
Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
BS degree in Human Resources or related field
Tagged as: hr business partner