Information We Collect
- Personal Information. We collect the information you volunteer to us. When you share personal information with us in any other way, we will collect the information you provide. This information may include your name, email address and/or other contact information (“Personal Information”). Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular feature.
- Usage. We will record information about your use of our Services, such as information about your interaction with the services we offer.
- If you access our Services through a mobile device, we may collect information such as your mobile device’s UDID and/or other persistent identifiers and different types of information about your location, including specific location information (e.g., GPS data), and your interaction with the App and our content (e.g., events). If you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other cation-tracking functions on your device, if your device gives you that option.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
How We Use the Information We Collect and Receive
We may use your information to:
- Provide you with Services.
- Operate, maintain, protect, develop and improve the Services.
- Detect and protect against error, fraud, and other criminal activity.
- Inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates.
- Conduct and publish research.
- Contact and communicate with you.
- Provide you with additional information we think may be of interest to you.
- Customize your experience
Do Not Track
At this time, Workscout.geobizops.com does not respond to Do Not Track signals from Web browsers.
Children Under 18
Our Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use our Services or provide your contact information or any other personally identifiable information to Workscout.geobizops.com. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact bobby.anderson@Workscout.geobizops.com to have your child’s personal information removed.
Any information collected by Workscout.geobizops.com is stored using security procedures and practices that we believe are appropriate to the nature of the information. However, no online storage or data transmission over the Internet can be 100% secure. As a result, Workscout.geobizops.com cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit using our Services.
Our Services are provided from facilities based in the United States and may also be provided from servers located outside the United States. We may store and process your information both in and out of the United States. Your use of our Services constitutes your consent to and understanding of processing both in and out of the United States. For example, if you use our Services from outside the United States, your Personal Information will be transferred to and maintained on servers or databases located outside your country. The privacy and data protection laws and rules of the United States may vary from those in the country where you live.
Accessing or Rectifying Your Information
You have the right to obtain from us free information about your personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or not complete, you have the right to ask us to rectify it. If that data has been passed to a third party with your consent or for legal reasons, then we must also ask them to rectify the data.
Erasing Your Information
We shall process and store your personal data only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or as far as this is granted by applicable laws or regulations to which we are subject to. You have the right to request the erasure of your information. This is sometimes called ‘the right to be forgotten’. You have the right to the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and we shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay when:
- The original purpose for the personal data is no longer necessary or the data itself is no longer necessary for the purpose
- When you no longer consent.
- If you object to your data being processed and there is no legitimate reason to override this objection.
- If the data being processed relates to the offer of information society services to a child.
- If the data is ever processed in breach of data protection regulations (i.e. GDPR).
- There is a legal obligation to erase the data.
If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, and you wish to request the erasure of personal data stored by us, you may at any time contact our Data Protection Officer or the controller who shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied with immediately. Where the controller has made personal data public and is obliged to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform other controllers processing the personal data that you have requested erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data, as far as processing is not required.
Object, Restrict, or Withdraw Consent
You have the right to ask us to restrict how we process your data. This means we are permitted to store the data but not further process it. We keep just enough data to make sure we respect your request in the future. It is your right to lodge an objection to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning you. This also applies to profiling. We shall no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights, and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. If we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If you object to us to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process the personal data for these purposes. In addition, you have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you by us for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest. If you have given us your consent to process your data but change your mind later, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and we must stop processing your data.
We must allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across services in a safe and secure way without this effecting the usability of your data. In exercising your right to data portability, you shall have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Automated Individual Decision-Making
You shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affects you, as long as the decision (1) is not necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and a data controller, or (2) is not authorized by law to which the controller is subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) is not based on your explicit consent. If the decision (1) is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and a data controller, or (2) it is based on your explicit consent, we shall implement suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, at least the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, to express your point of view and contest the decision.
- Right to access: You have the right to request access to any of your personal information we have collected over the past 12 months.
- Right to delete: You have to right to ask us to delete personal information we have collected on you over the past 12 months.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at: bobby.anderson@Workscout.geobizops.com. We may contact you to confirm your choices and/or to ask for any additional information needed to complete your request. Workscout.geobizops.com will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights. Shine the Light Law Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, also known as the “Shine the Light Law,” any of our users who are California residents may request and receive once a year, free of charge, a notice from us describing what categories of personal customer information we share with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. That notice will identify the categories of information shared, the third parties and affiliates with which it was shared, and their names and addresses. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of the notice that the law requires, please submit a written request to the following address: bobby.anderson@Workscout.geobizops.com. In your request, please specify that you want a “California Privacy Rights Notice.” Please allow at least thirty days for a response.
We will only retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for your information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your information, the purposes for which we process your information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances we may anonymize information about you (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use and retain this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Third Party Sites and Services
We may provide links to third party websites, apps and other services. We are not responsible for those third parties and cannot control their use of any information that they collect from you. You should contact such third-party websites directly to determine their privacy policies.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, please follow the instructions in the messages or emails to unsubscribe. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please email us at bobby.anderson@Workscout.geobizops.com.